Anderson Environmental – Proudly Serving All of Alberta
As Environmental Consultants located in Calgary Alberta, Anderson Environmental provides Environmental Consulting, Biological Consulting and Geotechnical Consulting services in Western Canada.
We service the areas of Calgary, Lethbridge (down to the US Border) including Medicine Hat, Edmonton, Grande Prairie, High Level, Fort McMurray and cover the whole of Alberta.
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Permitting
- Biological Assessments
- Biophysical Impact Assessments
- Migratory Bird Assessments
- Permitting for Endangered Species and Regulated Wetlands
- Ecological Restoration and Offsets
- Environmental/Mitigation Monitoring
- Habitat Conservation Planning
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments (CSA-Z768-01)
- Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessments (CSA-Z769-00)
- Erosion Control and Revegetation
- Land Capability Soils Assessments
- Wildfire Threat Analysis and Mitigation
- Wetland Assessments and Effluent Disposal Reports.
We cover Alberta and Western Canada and as a small firm we are highly client focused providing a high level of support to our clients throughout the life of their projects. We provide services to a variety of sectors including: land development, wind energy, mining, infrastructure and public facilities, transportation and recreational projects. Due diligence is also a service we offer for Real Estate transactions as part of our Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments.
Anderson Environmental provides a comprehensive suite of environmental consulting services designed to meet the strict Alberta Provincial Environmental Regulations (Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act) and the Canadian Federal Environmental Regulations (Canadian Environmental Protection Act-CEPA), while saving clients money and significantly reducing negative environmental impacts. Offering a diverse range of assessments, we assist our clients in achieving their project outcomes in an efficient and timely manner. With highly qualified and experienced professionals we are here to assist you with your next project and offer distinctive and personalised client service. From pre-purchase, due diligence to the most multidisciplinary and difficult projects our advice and expertise is sought after and relied upon by private clients and government. With consulting experience since 1992 we have the knowledge and experience critical to your projects success and this reduces costs and project approval times.
At Anderson Environmental, we work with individuals, developers and government throughout Alberta. We examine each project thoroughly and provide a custom solution to meet your needs.
We are highly adept at developing solutions to meet and exceed the statutory requirements that regulate these assessments at the local, provincial and federal levels and have worked with government, developers and individuals to meet their project requirements.
To learn more about the services we provide, contact us today.
We can assist you with:
- Ecology and Biophysical Impact Assessments
- Environmental Compliance and Planning
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment
- Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessment
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Soils Assessments and Erosion Control
- Habitat Offset and Compensation Planning
- Wildfire Protection and Planning
- Habitat and Ecosystem Restoration
- Wetland Assessments